Explore the Davis-Horton House on a self-guided tour!
(Open Tuesday and Wednesday for pre-booked private groups, Book here)
Pre-purchased tickets are encouraged to reduce contact.
Museum entry is on a first come first served basis. We will be doing a rolling staggered entry allowing individuals and groups to enter at social distanced pace. Due to social distancing guidelines there may be a short wait to enter when you arrive. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
- All guests, regardless of vaccinations status, are required to wear masks on museum premises.
- Please do not visit the Museum or attend a tour if you or someone you are in close contact with currently has or has recently had COVID-19 symptoms. These include: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, and Diarrhea.
- Please maintain a Social Distance of 6 feet from anyone outside your household, including Museum staff and Tour Guides. Follow all floor markings both outside and inside the museum to maintain space.
- Please use the Hand Sanitizer available to you when entering the house or touching any common surfaces such as the stairwell handrail.
- Check in is currently at the front window of the Museum. If no one is at the window, please ring the ADA bell on the porch handrail for assistance when you arrive.
- Please do not enter the Museum until you are instructed to do so by Museum Staff.
- Due to Social Distancing guidelines we will be limiting the occupancy of the Museum. There may be a short wait when you arrive. Please check in within Museum staff to get a place in the queue.