Why should you book a private self-guided tour?
- Only your family group (and museum staff) will be in the museum during your tour time!
- Your group will have 45 leisurely minutes to explore the Davis-Horton House on your own!
- Museum staff will be available to answer questions.
This is not a docent guided tour. Self-guided tours are self-paced with the aid of a brochure. This tour only includes the Davis-Horton House.
Tours are for the time booked. Please be on-time for your tour. minimum for two tickets ($20.00) needed to book.
All tours must be booked the day before. No walk-in tours are available on Tuesday. To visit without an appointment please join us on Wednesday- Saturday. Please email [email protected] with questions.
- All guests are encouraged to wear masks on Museum premises for the health and safety of visitors and museum staff.
- Please do not visit the Museum or attend a tour if you or someone you are in close contact with currently has or has recently had COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please use the Hand Sanitizer available to you when entering the house or touching any common surfaces such as the stairwell handrail.
- Please wait at the Gate on Island street closest to the front of the House. Museum staff will unlock the gates for you at the time of your tour.
- Please do not enter the Museum until you are instructed to do so by Museum Staff.