Why should you book a private self-guided tour?
- Only your family group (and museum staff) will be in the museum during your tour time!
- Your group will have 45 leisurely minutes to explore the Davis-Horton House on your own!
- Museum staff will be available (Socially Distanced) to answer questions.
This is not a docent guided tour. Self-guided tours are self-paced with the aid of a brochure. This tour only includes the Davis-Horton House.
Tours are for the time booked. Please be on-time for your tour. minimum for two tickets ($20.00) needed to book.
All tours must be booked the day before. No walk-in tours are available on Tuesday and Wednesday. To visit without an appointment please join us on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Please email [email protected] with questions.
- All guests, regardless of vaccination status are required to wear masks on Museum premises for the health and safety of visitors and museum staff.
- Please do not visit the Museum or attend a tour if you or someone you are in close contact with currently has or has recently had COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please use the Hand Sanitizer available to you when entering the house or touching any common surfaces such as the stairwell handrail.
- Check in is currently at the front window of the Museum. If no one is at the window, please ring the ADA bell on the porch handrail for assistance when you arrive.
- Please do not enter the Museum until you are instructed to do so by Museum Staff.